Saturday, 2 June 2012

M.A.C Cremeblend Blush in 'Something Special'



Well as the name suggests, this is something special, literally! Starting off with the colour of this creme blush, it is gorgeous. It is sort of a mid toned peachy pink colour. It looks more peach in the pan and slightly pinkier ( i don't think that's a word but oh well) once you apply it to your cheeks.

The texture and consistency of this product is really lovely. I either use a stippling brush or my fingers to apply this lightly to the apples of my cheeks for a gentle flush of colour. It sort of gives you that 'I just ran around the block but am looking fantastic' look, if you get what I mean.

I would definitely reccomend this blush, as to be honest, I can't think of any cons/ negatives. What are your favourite M.A.C blushes???












Share:

8 comments

  1. I lovee the colour.. I'm a benefit blush girl myself, but I'm going to give mac a go cause they have so much more choice.. I'm after something peachy so might have to give this a go!
    Claudia X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you definitely should! They do have so much variety. x

      Delete
  2. I have this blush too and I love it, it's just so gorgeous! My other favourite MAC blushes are Early Morning Mineralize blush from the Naturally collection and Peachykeen.

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, I have been hearing a lot about peachykeen...I may need to check that out ;) x

      Delete
  3. I love the Cremeblends but they just don't work with my skin - powder just works better for me. The shade looks lovely though and a similar colour in their powder range would probably be something like Peachykeen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a shame, but peachykeen does sound like a good alternative...or if you want something even more peach, I would go with Melba x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got Mac Posey, i was deciding between Something Special and Posey but i got Posey at the end. Now im just gonna have to get this one anyway hehe. x

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig