Friday, 13 July 2012

Week In Photos #1

Hiya! This is going to be my first ever week in photos post! Let me know if ya like??


1. Candy Floss lady and I at a friend's birthday party!

2. Ahh, the Aussie bush.

3. My lil' kitty in a hot pink cotton on body bag. Hahah!

4. New MAC lipstick! Hellz yeh.

5. My failed attempt at baking. It was meant to be a Victoria sponge cake.


6. A recent trip to Melbourne Zoo. This pic inparticular was at the seal show. He's throwin' us a big ol' wave.


Let me know what posts you would like to see next lovelies!

My Youtube beauty channel:







Share:

7 comments

  1. Haha looks like you had an eventful, fun week! Love the pics!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey baby blogger <3 love ur blog
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Genevieve,you have a great blog i nominated you for the "Leibster Award!"
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitty is adorable...I have 4 of them and while Im typing, I can see one taking a nap..they look so cute when they sleep.

    http://www.hairextensions-australia.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nawww lucky you! haha i wish i had some more lil' kitties around the house :3 x

      Delete
  5. Looks like a ton of fun! I haven't been to the zoo in soooo long...plus your cat is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig