Monday, 1 October 2012

Bon Voyage: The Pre-Holiday Excitement: Hyams Beach + My new bikini!

Hyams Beach



Hello gorgeous, today's post is going to be the first instalment of my 'Bon Voyage' series. You will be following me on my journey of getting ready for an upcoming holiday.

Destination: Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, NSW, Australia

(A fun fact is that Hyams Beach is voted the beach with the whitest sand in the world.)

 We live in Melbourne and have eventually decided that we are going to be driving up to Hyams. This decision was based on the fact that we want to have a car to explore all the beautiful, secluded beaches in Jervis Bay. We will be making our departure on the 7th of November and staying at Lake's Entrance for one night, then Merimbula, also for one night and then we will arrive at Hyams by 10 the next morning. We will be staying there for 7 nights and I just can't wait. 

This is our first ever time going there and we will be staying at 'Shearwater Cottage,' an absolutely stunning beach house, only 50m from the water with lovely scenic views from the balcony. 
Here's the website for where we are staying if you were interested: 
http://www.hyamsbeachapartment.com.au/


My new bikini for the holiday and for this Summer. I got it from Ozmosis, the brand is Hurley. I love the retro, 50's vibe to it. Retail price is $80 all up. It's such great quality and I cannot wait to tan on up in this.




Share:

5 comments

  1. i LOVE hyams beach,we were looking at getting married there :) you're bikini is so cute i hope you have a great time!
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful destination! And that bikini is super cute :) can't wait for your series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beach and love the bikini :)
    thanks for stopping by my page and leaving such kind words! sorry for the super late reply, have been M.I.A for a while now.
    thanks for following me, I'm following your super cute blog!

    xoxo,
    Mary
    http://fashionmeows.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don’t let summer pass without going to the beach with a great pair of bikini, like that one in the photo. That beach in the picture looks like paradise. I know a lot of really nice beaches in Australia, I but never heard of this one. I’m sure you had a great time there. :)

    Ted Juhl

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig