Friday, 4 January 2013

Hyams Beach NSW | My Experience

 What's that? A new blog name you say? Yes, it's true, I have changed the name and web address of my blog. I think change is good and as it is the new year, what better time to have one? I know I have said it before but I really would like to post more frequently and from now on, it is a goal of mine.

Now, onto this exciting post....I recently had a holiday to Hyams Beach, NSW, Australia (read previous post for more info) and had an absolute ball! It's one of those places that just take your breath away and make you appreciate life that little bit more (cheesy, I know). 

Hyams was incredible, definitely the whitest sand and most stunning, turquoise water I have ever laid eyes on. Not to mention, great access to the lovely cafe just next door from where we stayed. Bliss. Vincentia was lovely to pick up groceries, take-out, etc, just 15 mins away and some damage was done in the gorgeous boutiques and home ware stores in Huskisson, about 20 mins away. 

There is such a huge variety of beaches in the Jervis Bay area and each of them have different traits. Some, great for snorkelling, others, for relaxing, surfing, exploring, you name it!

If you have any questions or are planning your own holiday to Hyams, feel free to ask me a question in the comment section below. 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11530023/?claim=kcwq3vzgw8d">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hyams Beach. I took way too many pics but none of them really do it justice, such an extraordinary place.
The lovely house we stayed in, 2 mins from Hyams Beach, cafe at doorstep, water views, beautifully furnished, this place has the lot! (Again, more info in previous post)
 Blenheim Beach, about 15 mins from Hyams












Share:

1 comment

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig