Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Amazing Face - Zoe Foster | The Book


Along with my love for beauty/cosmetics/skincare/allthatgoodstuff, I also have an affinity for coffee table books. So, when I heard that Zoe Foster was making a hybrid baby between those two adorations, I bought a copy, goddammit.

Zoe, Zoe, Zoe; your authenticity, writing style and how-to's in this beauty bible make flicking through every gorgeous page an absolute dream.

From bases to brushes, this has everything you need to know on the makeup front... latest tips, tricks of the trade, detailed prod-options in each category and MORE. There is such vibrancy on every.single.page. By far, my fave beauty-book as of yet.

She makes it so enjoyable, her thoughts simple and relatable. If you're into down-to-earth, comedic writing whilst still remaining super-informative, look no further.

Good on ya Miss Foster. I will never tire of reading this time and time again.

5/5, 10/10, 100%

Can you tell I like it?

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more.

What's your favourite beauty book?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig