Monday, 30 December 2013

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume | The Review


I'm thinking a quick and easy review as today's dose of beauty - Let's get started.

So, before I even knew what makeup went where or what potential cosmetics had, I used mascara. Mascara is the one makeup product that I would deem an essential for any minimalistic kit. It really adds a sense of femininity to the face and livens everything up. A couple of odd strokes at the lashes with this magic wand and you will feel 10x more presentable.

Now, here I was advertising this as a 'quick' post - Oh, how the tables turn. I am really just wanting to express the eternal love and lust I posess for my..wait for it...it's coming...FAVOURITE MASCARA IN THE WORLD. *Gasp* Yes, I am awarding the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume with that title. You deserve it, you magical bottle of black goop.

I chose the waterproof version so that my lashes stay looking fabulous in a freak tsunami...nahhh, just because the waterproof formula tends to hold a better curl.

I love the orange packaging, I love the added volume effect and I love the large-sized brush and oh, seeing as we're making a list, I also love the rubber bristles instead of those yucky synthetic ones. Heck, can I marry this mascara already?!

Please, just trust me on this one. It is seriously a godsend. Hail the almighty mascara, get down on your knees and worship.

That's enough prod-praise for one afternoon. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!

What's your favourite mascara?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig