Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Hydraluron | The Review



Back in action with another review on quite the 'hyped up' prod. That's right, Hydraluron is in the spotlight today. It's fair enough to say that this tube has made an overwhelmingly-cosistent appearance on many blogs. I'm not questioning its well-deserved mentions, this skin-quenching serum is one to impress.

Caroline Hirons - we've all heard of her, we all love her (if not then I'm afraid we can't be friends) and we adore the advice that she gives. Hydraluron had one of its earliest mentions on Caroline's blog and as you can imagine, it became popular - fast.

Lucky for my fellow Australian beauty-addicts, Hydraluron along with many other 'Indeed Labs' products can be purchased in Priceline. Score.

So I'll give you a few seconds to read up on the little description as printed on the lovely, matte tube in the pic. Done? Ok. So now that you know what it claims to do, I can tell you my valid opinions. So valid.

Basically, I slap this on every night (after cleansing, before moisturising) as a serum to really replenish my skin and inject some of that moisture that I tend to lack. It's a clear, no-fuss gel that kind of feels tacky to touch at first, but soon later absorbs right in.

This serum is a basic, 'prep-step' as I like to call it. It makes the most of the moisturiser that you would then apply next.  After the first few times I gave this a test-run, there was definitely an increase of moisture in my skin - a noticeable one at that.

There's lots of Science-y stuff involved with this prod, but if you want that info then I am so sorry….not your gal.

To sum it up, I'd say give it a go! If you need a new, simple serum that doesn't break the bank and plumps up your skin then don't look back.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!

What are your thoughts on the coveted Hydraluron?



Share:

1 comment

  1. I've heard a lot about this and really should give it a try after so many raves, thank you for the reminder!

    Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig