Saturday, 4 January 2014

Priceline, Mecca Maxima and Sportsgirl | The Haul



A 'haul' - probably my favourite guilty pleasure. For some reason, it's just fun to snoop around people's shopping bags and take a peek at what's inside. God, that sounds worrying when you actually say it out loud. So, I've decided to post the 'chosen ones' from my last naughty splurge at Priceline, Mecca and Sportsgirl.

First up was Priceline (practically my second home) to pick up the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in 'Peach on the Beach'. I'm a sucker for a nice, peachy lip-colour and when they decide to package it in a wind-up, crayon-like-casing…I just can't say no. At only $15, yes p-lease.

On a bit of a whim, I decided to give the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in 'Bad Girl Bronze' a go. I think it was about half price. Mind you, I just get so overwhelmed in that heavenly store that I may very well be wrong. It's a rich, bronzy shade and glides on smoothly - I think I'll need to get my hands on quite a large pencil sharpener though…any ideas where? Keep your eyes peeled for a review on this prod soon.

This one's BORING. Let's just get it over with. The Johnson's Cotton Buds are a staple for resolving feline flicks gone wrong, untidy lipstick and were needed to apply the delight that I snatched up from Mecca. A must-have for all bathroom drawers.

Oh Mecca Maxima, why must you be so goddamn beautiful? Seriously, stop it…my wallet is in great pain thanks to you. I've been dying to try out the infamous Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for yonkadonks. What better time than the present, eh? Plus, this is going to do wonders for my breakout zones. (That's what I tell myself to remain sane. Delusion at its finest). More deets involving this spot-banisher coming soon.

Last but most definitely not least, the Sportsgirl Nail It! Nail polish in 'Tangerine'. *Cue angels* This lacquer was sent from above, I swear. Such a vibrant, neon-peach that will make even the palest of hands (yep, that's me) look all 'glowy' and sun kissed. At only $8, you'll be re-purchasing at lightning speed.

Aaaand, that's about it. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty more where that came from. Unless I attend 'Shopaholics Anonymous' which trust me - will NEVER happen. I'm absolutely fine with owning these luscious prods. Humph.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!

Any recommendations for my next trip?











Share:

15 comments

  1. I have the lip crayon from Bourjois to and I love it such a perfect colour:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha the concept of following you is pretty creepy in itself, but I have just followed you!

    I love the whole Rimmel Scandaleyes range and I also have this wooden drawers in the background ;)

    www.beekle.blogspot.co.uk - would love for you to check my blog out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you already! Loving your blog.
      Gen xx

      Delete
  3. I love the colour of this nail varnish! Also I have the Bourjois sharpener and it has two different parts, one big and one small :)
    Chloe @ http://the-little-plum.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe! That really helps...*adds to shopping list*
      Gen xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Bourjois lip crayons and that colour looks amazing, might have to try that one! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on our blog :) just checked out your blog and it looks great. I've followed you on gfc and bloglovin :)
    Ellie x

    http://gingerandtheblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear your review on Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion! I've been dying to try it after falling head over heels for their Buffering Lotion. x

    duggydimples

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I love that nail polish colour, I don't think we have Sportsgirl in Scotland, first I've heard of it so I'll have to be on the look out for a similar colour :)

    Natalie xx
    www.nataliecatherine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks!!

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh some nice products there. I'm a sucker for a peachy lip too! Thank you for your comment :) I am now following you. Think you are me too but if not would be great if you could too!

    Hollie x
    http://holliefurniss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Bourjois Colour boost lip crayons, I have 2 shades :)
    Great blog+posts :3

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! I really want a bourjois lip crayon but iv been so unsure but that colour is so pretty I have to get it aha <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have to try the sportsgirl lip jams. They are so good. I really want to go to mecca maxima. xx
    http://cheriethat.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love Priceline! Is it sad that we get excited for their new catalogues each month? because we do! Have you checked out Chemist warehouse? because they're having an amazing sale on big brands like Revlon, rimmel and Maybelline, everything 1/2 price. Since makeup here in Australia is so expensive, we have to grab a bargain when we can find them right?!

    http://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These products look great! Really like your blog :)

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig