Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Rimmel Apocalips - Stellar | The Review




Shock horror, another review. It's just that this prod is something that I MUST share with you all - it's that good.

We've all heard about these by now - they've wriggled around the blogosphere for quite some time (call me slow on the uptake). Basically, they are a wondrous mixture between a lipstick, lipgloss and lipstain. 'Why, it cannot be', I hear you cry. YSL, L'oreal, Hourglass (you name it!) all have prods along a very similar line. No surprise there, it's such a fantastical idea.

Typically, I picked up the brightest, coral-iest shade of the whole collection. I'm a bit coral mad, if i tell you the truth. Never nude's or pale pinks - always the warm hues, particularly bright. This one is entitled 'Stellar'. IT'S BLOOMING BEAUTIFUL.

The consistency of these 'Apocalips' is extremely creamy and opaque. Gosh, they take my breath away.  Really, the best way to describe it is as a liquid-lipstick. The only issue I have is with how they wear. It's not awful, don't get me wrong... just the kind of keep-in-handbag-for-reapplying type of thing. Eating and drinking isn't best when wearing these. Who needs water when you have lipstick? Ha.ha.ha.

Overall, it's a gorgeous shade, I personally adore the formulation and the packaging is pretty nifty too. Already have my eyes on the peachy shade. You go Rimmel. *Applauses*

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!

What shade is your pick from the range?



Share:

1 comment

  1. I know they've been out for ages now but I STILL haven't got my hands on one yet, I've wanted Celestial for so so long. I hadn't really seen much about Stellar before, it's so pretty! Maybe that will have to go on my list as well haha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig