Friday, 7 February 2014

LUSH Grease Lightning Spot Treatment | The Review


There seems to be bit of skincare cropping up here at the moment - I lurve the stuff. Newfound addiction of mine and sometimes an expensive one at that. This leads me on to explain today's review... I've been recently on a reasonably-priced-spotreatment-hunt. I'm talking below $20 and just so it happens, our little breakout-buster here fits that bill. 'But does it work? Oh please let it work', I hear you cry. A-ha, 'Grease Lightning, go Grease Lightning'.

Now, I'm no skincare-phenom *eats another row of chocolate which may or may not have detrimental effects on skin as typing this* but I will share some of my opinions with you. This bottle is filled with a heavenly gel and on my spots, it casts a spell. Witchcraft? Nah, just some good ol' fashioned natural ingredients mixed all together to get the best of both worlds. Hannah Montanna anyone? It's a spot-banisher that's safe for your skin whilst being effective.Works for me, might not work for you - keep that one in mind.

Once upon a night time, there lived an evil, cystic spot on my chinny-chin-chin. It was angry, grumpy and oh-so lumpy. This spot needed an attitude-adjustment, stat. So along came Grease Lightning. Grease was a highly-trained problem solver that could make just about anyone's problem's (pimples) disappear. After the cystic spot spent some time with Grease Lightning, he calmed the hell down and my chin could go back to looking somewhat normal.

THE END.

This stuff works, it isn't filled with nasties and it has a pump applicator - winner in my books.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!

Any spot treatment recommendations pour moi?



Share:

4 comments

  1. I have the Lush tree toner water so I am excited to try this out after your great review :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff! Absolute life saver! xx

    realisebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try this, but I use the Tea Tree Water instead! Lovely post, and I made sure to follow :-)

    Meg ♡
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great product, thankfully I never get spots x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig