Friday, 14 February 2014

So…? UK Fragrances | The Review



So…? What do you guys think about my new camera? I definitely notice a difference between these pics and some previous ones. Stepping up my blogging game. Speaking of which, I was lucky enough to receive a few fabulous prods from So…? UK Fragrances. Not only are they the No.1 UK teen fragrance, they are also sold right on our doorstep here in Aus. 3 guesses as to where you can grab them….yep, Priceline it is.

Moving along, these little bottles of perfumes are actually quite familiar to me. Back in the 'good old days' when I was a mere pre-teen, I have faint memories of my Mum giving me the So…? Kiss Me fragrance. I can't describe the joy that smelling Kiss Me brings. Perfume can deliver nostalgia at its finest. Ever since these bad-boys came in the mail, I've ditched all my other perfumes and sprayed Kiss Me everywhere. This scent isn't only a reminder of the past, but also a future must-have in my stash of spritzers. I'm aiming for it to be my smell. You know what I mean, everybody has a particular scent depending on a few things: What perfume do they wear? What do they naturally smell like? Have they ever heard of that thang called deodorant?

Jokes aside, I'm so delighted to have received these. It's pretty obvious which my pick of the 3 is, but I'd highly recommend taking a whiff of So…? Sexy and the original So…? Both divine.

The 30ml bottles are a perfect size. Big enough to last a while, small enough to throw in a handbag - genius.

Practicality: check
Nice bottles: check
Superb smell: check
Lingers all day: check

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!

Have you tried So…? Fragrances before?

*This is a sponsored post*


Share:

1 comment

  1. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig