Friday, 14 March 2014

Priceline, Mimco, Glassons & Co | The Haul


Buckle up, it's haul time! Today's makeup dosing is minimal, but I thought you might like to take a little peek into what other things I have been forking out on. Believe it or not, us beauty bloggers each have a body to dress too.

Glassons Tread Gusset boot: 
I fell 'head over heels' with these chunky boots soon after scrolling through Glassons' AW14 collection. Dreamy. These add an element of edge to even the preppiest of outfits and the fact that they are black is the cherry on top. I can put these with just about any Winter outfit possible. Comfort: check (also super easy to slip on and off).

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water:
Surprise! A blog post featuring some form of 'micellar water'. I know, I know, all the 'cool' brands on the block  have launched one of these bad boys. I'm giving this slightly cheaper alternative to Bioderma a go. Roughly $11 at Priceline - yes please. I'm more than happy to report back on Garnier's version if that floats your boats.

Princess Highway Knit:
Now, this is taking preppy to a new level (frontal bows are quite the statement) but between the material, colour and versatility, I simply could not leave it on the rack. It's one of those pieces that I can assure will be worn to death!
Side note - You pay a price for this quality, Princess Highway does not come cheap!

Princess Highway Corduroy Mini Skirt:
Love at first sight. This skirt will look fab paired with tights, a knit, the chunky glassons boots and a coat thrown over in Winter. It's quirky, beautifully made, an exquisite shade and is surprisingly flattering. Very pleased!

Cotton on Body Sports Bra:
These sports bras are the bomb and it seems that no matter how many colours I have, there is still another one out there waiting for me. This grey marle is great to pair with brighter sporting gear. The low price of $20 means that you can grow a fairly large collection. They wear well, provide good support and look very snazzy.

Mimco iPhone Sleeve:
It was recently Mimco's 18th Birthday and as a member, I received a $50 bleeping voucher. You can imagine my reaction *insert heart palpitations here*. Turns out, this lovely sleeve was exactly $50 and matches my mim-pouch perfectly. Score.

Alexa Chung - IT:
I've been desperate to read this book since seeing it pop up on Viviannadoesmakeup's Instagram feed. Reading will commence this weekend. I spotted some beautiful photography and quirky inserts whilst having a quick flick through the other day. I heart Alexa Chung - you need these gorgeous book, even if it does end up being for the sake of your coffee table.



Share:

10 comments

  1. Boots are amaziiiiiiiiiiing! Love it
    I'm a beginning blogger, check it out www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, great buy! Thank you, I'll be sure to stop by!
      http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au
      Gen x

      Delete
  2. Love the boots and I really need to get 'It' as well! Ahhh!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! Really loving it so far… I think it took me about 2 months to track it down, but MYER thankfully had a small stock left!
      http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au
      Gen x

      Delete
  3. I love the garnier micellar water! i bought it on a whim when it was on special and I just love it.
    I also love those boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good with the micellar water! Part of me still reaaally wants to try Bioderma. Have you used both?
      http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au
      Gen x

      Delete
  4. all the clothing items you got are so cute! and I really want to try the garner water and see how it compares to bioderma!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is fab! Absolutely love it! Also where did you get the skirt from? I tried googling it to hunt it down but I couldnt find it, it looks awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep meaning to buy It by Alexa Chung, have you started reading it yet? What's it like? I love them boots as well! :)

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's gorgeous - extremely light read but very entertaining pics and lots of Alexa Chung humour. Definitely give it a crack! X

      Gen

      Delete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig