Friday, 15 August 2014

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette | The Review



Glided Ganache, White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Black Forest Truffle, Triple Fudge, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Strawberry Bon Bon, Candied Violet, Amaretto, Hazelnut, Creme Brûlée, Haute Chocolate, Cherry Cordial, Champagne Truffle

Here's one for all the chocoholics out there. This newcomer from Too Faced releases a variety of 16 gorgeous shadows sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Talk about being spoilt for choice - the options are endless.

I think that first and foremost, we need to discuss its divine scent. Every time I crack this bad-boy open, out comes a heavenly whiff of chocolate. Mmmmm. Cudos to Too Faced - combining choc and makeup…. yes pa-lease! I think they've hit the jackpot here.

Getting down to business, let's talk eyeshadow quality. Well, having lost my Too Faced virginity to this product I can safely say that I'm impressed. For $68.95, this palette retails at quite a reasonable price considering all the shades you are scoring. Some justification for you: If you were to buy 16 M.A.C eyeshadows, it would add up to the total sum of $576. Holy mother of pigment, get out. This palette houses shadows of a matte texture, perfect for the crease, to super-sparkly glitters, exemplary in party season. Hats off - the quality of these shadows is s-u-p-e-r. I honestly couldn't ask for more in a neutral eyeshadow palette. But wait - there is! I think it's just fab that Too Faced decided to throw in a few brighter, more colourful shades, to really make it the ultimate 'IT-palette.' Not only that, they also squeezed a matte black shade in there, which is a staple in every gal's makeup collection. Oh, and there's even a decent sized mirror - ok, I've seen enough to declare this a makeup must-have.

Looks like Too Faced have killed like 12723728362864 birds with one, very sleek, shiny, goddess-channeling stone. Seriously recommending this one for all you eyeshadow fiends out there! Happy shopping…

Product Link:

Genevieve x
Share:

4 comments

  1. Hey,

    I really like your Blog! You have interesting Stuff on it. Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please comment on my Blog that you followed me and than i follow you back :).

    Greetings and Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a nice palette!! Great post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted that palette and the naked palette! Great review. :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this palette, it's gorgeous! Great review! xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig