Saturday, 10 January 2015

M.A.C Woodwinked | The Best Bronze



Today, I wanted to properly introduce you all to one of my favourite makeup-stash-members. This is the eyeshadow that I throw on when all else fails. Ironically, it makes it look like I've put a lot of time and effort into my makeup when I've applied it with my pinky finger, in my grotty car mirror, over multiple speed bumps. (Side note: don't attempt using an eyelash curler in this situation. You'll take someone - or yourself - out). Deceptively fancy makeup is my kind of makeup. I've said that I love keeping it simple, but that doesn't mean it has to look boring. This is like the cosmetic equivalent of putting on a statement necklace when you're wearing some yoga pants and a baggy sweat-top. I should probably mention the name - M.A.C's Woodwinked has a lustre finish (who knows what that even means? Pfft...although it is quite lustrous) and is a notorious, ass-kicking bronze in the beauty-sphere. The formula deserves a fabulous/10, being perfectly creamy and yet shimmery all at once. It's like a disco on my eyes, and really makes them POP! If you do have some time on your hands, this and a M.A.C 217 brush are quite a dynamic duo. Use that standard, windscreen-wiper motion and werk it through the crease of your eyes, as well as all over the lids. If you're feeling extra makeup-motivated that day, then whack on a bronze liner to compliment this shade. I'm wearing the Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Shadow Stick along my upper lash-line in the image above.

A Greek Goddess called - she wants her eye makeup back. But seriously, get your hands on this shade ASAP, you won't regret it.


Share:

4 comments

  1. Honestly love this shade!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agghh I know, can't get enough of it!

      Thanks for stopping by xx

      Gen

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous shade! I've heard amazing things about it too xx
    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. this shade is gorgeous)))) i like mac shadows...
    kisses from ukraine :-*

    http://maliovanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig