Monday, 9 March 2015

To BB or not to BB? | Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream


Now, I'm no Shakespeare, but I pose myself the same question each day: 'to BB or not to BB?' Usually I go with the former, as it is such a light, easy base to apply (and I'm the queen of laziness). My decision is made at around 7am every morning, and it is not a time that I particularly enjoy doing makeup. I'm tired, groggy, and I basically look like death warmed up. Foundation is unfathomable, brushes are nowhere to be seen, and the job is done pretty half-heartedly. But, luckily Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream does all the work for me. For school, it's a great 'no-makeup' makeup look achiever. That probably made no sense whatsoever, but what I'm trying to allude to is that it gives you an ample tint, without rubbing the school rules up the wrong way.

I've got the shade 'light', surprise! As BB creams aren't heavy in consistency, there is a lot more room for error when selecting your colour. It's sheer, but still manages to perk up my skin. My morning face is awoken, and I start to look a lot more human. Tip: Apply with hands, they're free, and give the most natural finish. Set with a translucent powder to prevent any oil action, and conceal where needed. As the name would suggest, this BB cream perfects that fresh-faced look. I picked up the orignal formula for the second time 'round, but there is also a Dream Pure offering, with salicylic acid to target breakouts. *Adds to inextricably long shopping list*.

Until next time...

Share:

3 comments

  1. I like Maybelline!!!!! and I like your blog:)♥

    http://styleoneandonly.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this your post, because it’s really awesome! Can’t wait to see the next one!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I usually ask the same question in the morning & my answer usually depends on how "wake" I am!
    xAshley
    http://ashley11988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig