Monday, 2 March 2015

V.I.P | Very Important Products



It's time to roll out the red carpet, because these are some V.I.P, that is, Very Important Products. I keep the majority of my 'prods of importance' in that little, acrylic container in the top image. They sit separate from my main makeup storage, for convenience purposes, and there's no denying they look gorge sitting on top of my dresser for all to see and admire. This container gets regulated often. Out with the old, and in with the new. Here's a few of the elite:

Maybelline New York Pumped Up! Colossol Volum' Express Mascara: Phewph. What a mouthful! I can rest you all assured that it is a lot easier to apply than to pronounce. I picked this up on a whim, and was basically in need of a new mascara because it was getting to the point where my current one was a few to many months past its prime. I opted for the normal formula, and love the big brush applicator. It really targets volume, and that is my no.1 lash priority. Big thumbs up for this newbie to the stash.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: Yada, yada, yada. Am I ever going to write a post without mentioning this product? Nope, because it is that good. Without fail, I will swipe this underneath the eyes and over blemish every day. It covers up those dastardly under-eye circles like its nobody's business, and kick blemishes right in the butt. Ninja concealer, basically.

RIMMEL Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Crayon: These are simply fabulous. I'll use it as a liner some days to add a touch of definition, or work it all over the lids for some bronze drama on others. It's long-lasting and ultra pigmented. Creams are my favourite type of shadows to work with, and make the job that much easier.

Sportsgirl Give Some Lip Liquid Lip Colour: A gloss like no others. Say adios to hair-stuck-in-lipgloss moments on windy days, and hello to the perfect sheen. The colour is there, but by no means too much. It does the job, and it does it incredibly well.

Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara: Fave mascaras Round 2: We've discussed this godsend before. Best formula I am yet to come across, holds a curl for days. I have no doubt that this will always have a home somewhere in my collection.

RIMMEL Professional Eyebrow Pencil: I love this because of its 2-in-1 properties. You've got a really nifty, little brush on one end, and a decent pencil on the other. It's really affordable, and with a light hand, gives a great bit of definition to my brows. Don't overdo it!

What V.I.P's can you not go without?? Until next time...
Share:

1 comment

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig