Saturday, 13 June 2015

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner | First Impressions



I love a good feline flick, and after running out of my trusty Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner, I decided to give something new a whirl. Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner was at the top of my wishlist, and despite having adored Maybelline's counterpart, I am thoroughly impressed with this newbie. It's taken me just a few wears to fall head over heels.

I believe this does come in a number of funky shades, but black is my go-to. I donned this at about 9 this morning, and am still wearing it (motivation levels for removing makeup are at an all-time low) now at 8pm. It has not budged, smudged, flaked, or turned patchy - those are some seriously impressive results on the eyeliner assessment criteria. It is also très easy to achieve a very neat, 'fleeking' flick. The felt tip is ultra-fine and the product just glides on. I'm struggling to find any faults, and can now confidently (and honestly) say that applying liquid eyeliner is a breeze. Applying liquid eyeliner was never a breeze. At $29, Mecca Maxima has proven to provide the goods yet again. I'm ranking this liner at #1 in my collection, and would recommend you all to hop on the bandwagon if you haven't already. Next stop: Feline flick perfection.

Until next time...

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig