Sunday, 21 June 2015

The Pick-Me-Up Flush



There are certain things I love about winter - wooly jumpers, crackling fires, the exemption from making yourself presentable because rainy days grant a 'wear trackies from am to pm' pass, all the hot carbs, cranked-up heaters, the feeling of cosiness - the list goes on. However, I've also got a 'cons' list going. Slotting just below walking my dog in the rain and then ending up smelling like wet dog also, is the overall blugh-ness of my skin. It's dry, tight, and makeup just doesn't sit the same. But never fear, I've found two power-powders that manage to help me fake some summer radiance, in late June. You'll be glowing in no time at all.

Napoleon Perdis Blush Patrol:
Ahh, and doesn't it look pretty? This majestic swirl of highlighter/blush/bronzer injects some life back into my skin within a few swipes. It's basically healthiness in a pan, and is extremely pigmented, so you'll struggle to ever get through it all. Think everlasting gobstopper, but blush style. Cool, right?

Benefit Coralista Boxed Blush:
This has been a cult beauty bit since Juicystar07 and Allthatglitters21 ruled Youtube. The Benefit Box'O'Powders always had a mention in someone's monthly favourites, and I eventually caved in to see what all the hype was about. Here's some more: Coralista is quite possibly my favourite blush, being ├╝ber peachy, with a subtle gold shimmer, and nowhere near as intense as the likes of NARS' elite. It never turns me into a clown, and even with a hefty hand, it sits beautifully on the cheeks. Buy it. Now.




Share:

1 comment

  1. Always love Benefit blushes! Love the look of the Napoleon one!
    My suggestion would be the Beauty UK Baked Blush in Halo, amazing!! x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig