Sunday, 30 August 2015

The Bronze Eyeliner That Just Works | Rimmel Scandaleyes



It's no secret that my favourite hues to sport when it comes to eye makeup are bronze, bronze and more bronze. Did I say bronze? I'm all about the warm-toned, golden smoky eyes and can rarely be seen donning blacks and silvers. The bronzey shades tend to make the blue of my eyes pop (you can totally see that in the picture above. Also while we're in some brackets: I'm all freckly in this pic because it was actually from last summer. Shh. #lazybloggingfeels) and are just so easy to blend - they don't result in panda eyes and you generally can't go too wrong. In all honesty, I could probably qualify for one of those extreme hoarders tv shows with the amount of coppery eyeliners I have. However, if I were to be met with that intervention stage of the whole hoarding-tv-show-experience-thing, there'd be some serious kicking and screaming before parting with today's post topic. Here's why I'm in love with the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner...

First of all, the colour is your classic definition of a good bronze, with a whole lot of shimmer running through. YES. Rimmel have also ticked the all-important box of longevity. Ahh, it is so nice to put on makeup and have it last. This liner is waterproof, which I have discovered to be essential no matter whether water is/is not involved. This stuff will not budge. Seriously, I scribbled some on my hand today for a potential photo (which obviously did not make it) and when trying to scrub it off, I had to call in some heavy duty makeup remover.

I guess above all else, it's just très simple to use, and can really jazz up a no-makeup day with this trusty steed in hand. You can be as messy as you want and then smudge it out with a small pencil brush for a smoky vibe, or rock it out in the waterline, and on the lash line for a bronze bonanza. Maximum definition, minimum effort = my kind of makeup.

Until next time...

Share:

1 comment

  1. Looks gorgeous! This is definitely a pick me up sort of eyeliner to put on x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig