Sunday, 24 April 2016

Clinique's Cult Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel


I am in the midst of a major skin freak-out. I'm talking paper-bag-over-the-head worthy. Desperate to get shiz sorted, I roamed the MYER skincare counters for a little while last weekend. After obliging to a Clinique consultation, I learnt that there was some serious dehydration going on and my face was pretty parched. A very lovely skincare genius helped to whip my skincare routine (or lack thereof) into shape. That's where today's newbie comes in. Here's my thoughts so far on Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel...

Looks familiar? That's because this moisturiser is a classic - it's the old hollywood actress of the beauty biz. My Mum suddenly turned into a sales assistant and pitched the product to me, having used it for years in her youth.

I apply this morning and night, after washing my face. A few pumps (major yes to the packaging) massaged into my face is like a shot of hydration for the skin. Aaand it's seriously as simple as that. No SPF makes this one versatile as it isn't just reserved for morning use, and its gel formula feels extraordinarily light yet quenching all at once. If your skin is on the slightly oilier side, or dryness just isn't an issue, you can opt for the Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion instead - an almost identical product, just turned down a few moisture notches.

The verdict is in. Unlike most skincare on the market, this is just easy - no offensive smell, doesn't make you break out, does what it says on the bottle. Finally. I have to say my dry patches are definitely starting to disappear and my skin is feeling a lot less tight and irritable. Result.

Skincare that actually works...who knew?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Trove | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig