Friday 28 July 2017

Doing Brunch Right, at Left Field


Whilst the name suggests otherwise, Left Field will satisfy your brunch cravings in all the right ways. 

With timber tabletops and slate grey ceramics hosting a heckload of delicious spreads, you'll be digging your winter boots firmly into the ground and refusing to pack up camp for as long as your to-do list allows.




Basking under the cosy radiation of an outdoor heater and pulling a complementary blanket (YUP. Entirety of Melbourne's café cohort please take note) over myself meant that I was as snug and smug as one of those Cookies n Cream Donut Sliders of theirs in a rug. 

Whilst that donut dish seems to be the penultimate pick amidst bloggers and brunchers alike, I've since trialled both the pea mash stack and a hearty bircher muesli to see if the hype extended beyond Oreo gravel. Can confirm, it sure does. 

Both of these decadently plated options will put your oinking at bay and sit oh-so harmoniously alongside a strong cappuccino. Pro Tip: A Cup O' Joe will combat the almost inevitable food coma before it can effectively immobilise you.




With incredible street cred bolstering its popularity, I'm not surprised to have observed just how rapidly this gem on a Carnegie corner has risen to social media fame. 

It's swiftly become a fool-proof favourite of mine for catch-ups and meetings, promising quality food and excellent service. My wallet is telling me no, but my tastebuds are telling me to book a 10am for tomorrow morning. 

Left Field is waiting patiently for you at 358 Koornang Rd, Carnegie VIC 3163. Good luck keeping me away. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© . | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig